Covet Group is proud of elevating arts and crafts! In 2019, in Paris, Covet International Awards are going to distinguish the most prestigious interior design projects!
Yes, you read it! Covet International Awards Set to Elevate Design and Craftsmanship, is exactly what the name announces! These covet awards were created due to its passion to revive the national arts that, unfortunately, are being forgotten. CovetED has the privilege to announce that call for entries for the Covet International Awards, so let’s explore the essence of this great distinction!
In an association between Covet House and Br(h)ands Foundation, Covet International Awards are being organized, detail by detail! Like it was said before, the ancient arts are losing their importance in the contemporary design world.
Covet House has 15 years – and counting! – of the experience of creating furniture, which feature elements in the arts of filigree, tile, wood craving and others. Nowadays, the Portuguese Group has the goal to pass the knowledge of arts and crafts, generation to generation.
Now let’s get right to it and know the reasons why one should participate in this honoring event for design and craftsmanship:
- The overall winner will have Access to a twenty-eight square meter booth at the January edition of Maison et Objet 2020. Set and logistics will be offered and the recipient will have the opportunity to Showcase their signature style in a creative and welcoming ambience.
- All of the winners will showcase their projects to an audience of press, thinkers, makers and opinion leaders at the Covet International Awards in Paris, which will be taking place simultaneously with the second edition of the Luxury Design & Craftsmanship Summit
- Furthermore, the winning submitted projects and its respective creators will have an exclusive article in CovetED Magazine and Best Interior Designers as well as an exclusive interview, which will be published on CovetED’s printed and online versions.
- In the issue of January 2019, CovetED will present seven different covers in reference to the winning projects. This issue will be distributed in newsstands, luxury hotels, deluxe airport lounges and private clubs. Winners will also be featured in the first volume of the book Covet International Awards to be sold worldwide in June 2019 and a press release will be sent to an international audience of 10,000 worthy contacts.
- In addition, all the winners will receive a certified issue from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and a special trophy will be awarded at the official gala in January 2019, in Paris.
After all, what is the language of luxury design? It is, currently, a combo between craftsmanship and arts that tell a story of passion, dedication and emotion. The Covet Awards, become this obvious solution to promote such a message to the world, recognizing skilled interior designers that share the same values. To conclude, we remind everyone that entries for submitting projects close on 15th September 2018, so don’t miss this amazing opportunity to elevate design and craftsmanship in the most singular way.
You can visit our Pinterest boards in order to get more inspirations. Get more ideas for your projects and find functional, stylish and sizable lighthttp://www.pinterest.com/delightfulll/unique-blog/ing and furniture choices. Make sure to download our ‘Interior Design Tips for a Well-Lit Home‘ eBook!